Latest Lima Forensic Case Management Software - Release 1.3.6
The latest release version of Lima, IntaForensics’ digital case management software, has gained a number of new clients internationally as far apart as the USA, Canada and India.
The new features included in the latest version have been in developed in response to requests from the user community, and extend the functionality of both the core client software and the Portal.
Andy Frowen, IntaForensics Managing Director, comments “While developing Lima we maintain a clear line of sight on helping practitioners comply with ISO 17025 and other standards. The importance of adhering to standards is paramount, as they demonstrate the quality of management and control in place within a forensic practice.”
Lima Client application is now more powerful and streamlined than ever before, enabling efficiencies in managing individual cases, plus enabling the Forensic Lab Manager to control the overall workload more efficiently. The new features are aimed at ensuring comprehensive and efficient case management notes are maintained, directly supporting international standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and ISO 17025.
Lima Portal now has a host of new features, and has been selling well into both commercial organisations and forensic practices very well. These new features have been developed with the needs of the profession in mind. They have specifically been focussed on the following:
- Improving communication between Investigators and the Forensic lab enabling fast communication between the lab and investigators or groups of investigators
- Ensuring efficient handling of information – reducing the need to re-key information from submission forms and notes
- Easier prioritisation of work through gathering information and creating a scoring mechanism at the point of submission
Key new features added in to the Lima Forensic Case Management system are aimed at further improving the work-flow, security and efficiency of communication by investigators. They include:
- Incorporating RegEx – regular search expressions – into the system for searching proposals and cases.
- Additional staff security settings
- Ability for submitting Investigators to add notes to submitted case exhibit details
- Ability to select a user to assign cases as part of the new case wizard
- Default service levels assigned to cases based on scoring priority of submitted cases
- Ability to review and modify Portal Case submission questions
- New setting to allow explanation of declined cases submitted via the Portal
- Enhancements to the Server settings to allow renaming of field
IntaForensics are committed to develop and enhance the software to ensure it meets the needs of the forensic practitioner community, so keep in touch and let us know what you need out of the system – we are always keen to ensure our development plan meets the needs of the community.
To download the Lima product brochure Click here (1Mb PDF)
Lima online demonstration is available using Cisco WebEx. To schedule an online demonstration please email or call 0845 0092600
(Intl +44 2476 377260
), to register your contact details and prefered time for demonstration.