Piecing digital evidence together...
IntaForensics are specialists in Computer Forensics, the analysis of computers and other electronic devices in order to produce legal evidence of a crime or unauthorised action.
We have performed Forensic examinations for Police Forces throughout the UK and also provide a cost effective, outsourced solution to meet digital forensic staff shortage requirements.
IntaForensics provides a national "insourced" solution to police High Tech Crime Units (HTCU), to provide qualified staff onsite to fulfil staff shortages that may occur as a result of unfilled vacancies, holiday, sickness or increased levels of work.
IntaForensics' Managed Outsourced Solution
IntaForensics also offer outsourced Computer Forensic Analysis and Mobile Phone Forensic Analysis at a fixed cost with guaranteed turnaround times; from immediate to 28 days. All prices include the secure collection and delivery of exhibits to and from a location pre-agreed with the submitting officer.
For each full forensic analysis, the following is service is provided:
- Secure transportation and collection of the exhibit(s)
- Adherence to Association of Chief Police Office (ACPO) guidelines at all times
- Full examination of the exhibit(s), including deleted data where possible
- Generated materials either, in paper and/or electronic format
- Detailed technical report presenting all findings
- MG11 s9 Witness statement
To discuss your outsourcing or "insourcing" requirements, please call IntaForensics now on 0845 009 2600.