Piecing digital evidence together...
Lima Forensic Case Management Software
Fig .1 Lima Client - Cases Overview Table
Click to enlarge
Lima is a complete end-to-end Forensic Case management System which is in use in International Law Enforcement, Forensic Service Providers, Government departments, Banking and Finance and Commercial organisations on 3 continents.
Key benefits of the Lima system include:
- Modular software – licence only the elements of the software you need for your business processes with optional modules available for Law enforcement or commercial providers
- International Standards Compliance – the Lima system enables organisations to meet the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 17025 and ASCLD/LAB as well as compliance with guidelines from the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) and the National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST)
- Case Tracking – Complete case tracking from the point of case submission through to Archive management through each and every stage of your forensic process
- Exhibit Tracking and Continuity - Complete exhibit logging and auditing, trace movement through custodial ownership and provide a clear audited log
- Comprehensive Management Information – Enabling management of cases, resources, assets, staff, time, cost and every other variable involved in managing your forensic case workload
- Driving Cost Efficiency – Not only is the system economical to purchase, install and maintain – we continually take feedback from the user community and develop the software to meet the evolving needs of the forensic community as part of the annual maintenance contract
- Improved Communications – The optional Lima On-line Client Portal enables Law enforcement and commercial providers to implement clear case communication, updates and notifications between Investigators and Forensic Analysts including On-line Forensic Submission and Prioritisation support
“Using Lima has given us...significant time savings and exhibit continuity.. Hardware and software can be tracked to all cases they have been used on – ISO standards and forensic regulation will make this a ‘must have’ for digital forensics...”
Dave Littlewood, HTCU Manager, Humberside Police, UK
"Lima is the perfect addition to our current strict procedures and controls. Lima allows us to implement the accountability and auditing we need in our quest for ASCLD accreditation". ,”
Lance Fogarty, CEO of PROTEGGA LLC, USA
“Through the use of the Lima Forensic Case Management Software in support of our validation methodologies, we have been able to achieve the ISO 17025 accreditation standard. One of the most invaluable aspects of the Lima system has been to standardise and validate our processes and keep track of our asset validation within the organisation. Lima has streamlined our Forensic case management workflows and has been invaluable in obtaining accreditation"
Geoff Boyd, Director of MD5 Group, UK
Product Media Packs
Download the Lima Product Suite brochure with license costs (£GBP) Click here (1.2MB PDF)
Download the Lima Product Suite brochure with license costs (US $) Click here (1.2MB PDF)
Download the Lima Lite Product Data Sheet Click here (933KB PDF)
Download the Lima Standard Product Data Sheet Click here (1.1MB PDF)
Download the Lima Portal Product Data Sheet Click Here (1.5MB PDF)
Download the Lima Enterprise Product Data Sheet Click here (1.8MB PDF)
Lima online demonstration is available using Cisco WebEx. To schedule an online demonstration please email email@example.com or call 0845 0092600 in UK (Intl +44 2476 377260) (USA Toll Free: 1855 717 7677), to register your contact details and preferred time for demonstration. A Virtual Machine of the Lima Product is available for download on request. The VM provides a seamless on-demand demonstration of the full product.