IntaForensics are delighted to announce that we will be exhibiting at the Techno Security & Digital Forensics Conference, which takes place from September 17th – 19th 2018 in San Antonio, Texas. The event features product demonstrations, industry keynotes and a robust line up of educational seminars within the following primary tracks:
- Audit/Risk Management
- Information Security
The Conference will take place in the Hyatt Regency in San Antonio. The program will feature over 65 educational sessions led by more than 70 industry professionals. For further information visit http://www.technosecurity.us
IntaForensics CEO, Andrew Frowen (who has been invited to speak at the conference) commented “As a leading Digital Forensics, Expert Witness, Cyber Security, Incident Response and Data Recovery provider it is important that IntaForensics gets in front of decision makers. The conference is a must-attend event for corporate network security professionals, law enforcement digital forensic specialists, and cyber security industry leaders from around the world.”
Andrew’s presentation will focus on the main features of IntaForensics’ world leading Digital and Cyber Forensic Case Management software. This will be a particularly relevant session for examiners as he will tackle the following:
- Continuity of evidence
- Automated reports
- Data indexing
- Operating in a paperless environment
- The new features in version 3
- Lima management of the largest laboratories, Worldwide
The Lima system achieves full continuity of evidence during case work through contemporaneous notes, evidence tracking and automatic full disclosure. The software has received a 5-star review from SC magazine who have stated “Lima is the most solid, complete digital forensics case management tool available. We cannot imagine running a Digital Forensics lab of any size without it”.
Social Media Competition
Andrew commented “The Techno Security & Digital Forensics Conference develops a unique education experience that blends together the Digital Forensics and Cyber Security industries.” As a Gold Sponsor of the conference, IntaForensics have a limited amount of tickets for the 3-day duration worth $1,695* to give away. Follow our Twitter feed @IntaForensics for further information.
Throughout the conference, IntaForensics will have a presence on stand 204, this will enable delegates to discuss their requirements and garner further information on all our services including the Lima Forensic Case Management system. Damian Walton, Director of Professional Services at IntaForensics will also be on the stand.
The 2018 conference programme will feature over 65 educational sessions by more than 70 industry professionals. Conference sessions cover a wide range of topics relevant to industry professionals and offer opportunities for discussion, networking and additionally CPE credit hours. The event aims to raise international awareness of developments, teaching, responsibilities and ethics in the field of IT Security and Digital Forensics.
IntaForensics provides the following services for Law Enforcement and Commercial organisations:
- Independent, Advanced Digital Forensic Investigations – which can provide accurate, legally admissible reports and evidence delivered by expert witnesses
- Cyber Security to include Payment Card Industry forensic investigations (PFI)
- Instant Response Forensic Analyst Service – enables us to provide forensic analysts working remotely who can be deployed within minutes or hours rather than days
- Data Recovery
- Lima – our world leading Forensic Case Management Software
Accreditations, Awards and Certifications
IntaForensics have achieved the following:
- Certified by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council (PCI-SSC) as a Qualified Security Assessor Company (QSA)
- Certified by the PCI-SSC as a PCI Forensic Investigations company (PFI)
- Accredited to – ISO 17025:2005
- Compliant to the Forensics Science Regulators Code of Practice and Conduct
- Certified against – ISO 9001:2015 – ISO 27001:2013
- Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus Certification Body
- Operate from our secure, ISO 17025 accredited laboratory
- Our portfolio of services is delivered by National Security Cleared staff
- Lima Forensic Case Management – This product is the winner of Awards in 2013/14/15 and 2016 including SC Magazine ‘Lab Approved’ in the Digital Forensic Tools Group Test.
* Onsite Registration price.