As of today (October 1st) Lima forensics case management software, has now been updated to version 2.8! With every update we strive to deliver new features based upon the feedback we receive from Lima users across the globe. The drive to develop the new Lima v3 solution is progressing, if you would like to see what we have been up to, head over to the Lima pages and sign up for a demo or sign up to the Lima v3 insider newsletter
Along with numerous fixes to the software, there is a long list of new features at your disposal with Lima 2.8, with new enhancements to the search engine and extended form creation in the staff module, to name a few. There is so much more with version 2.8 which we are looking forward to sharing with all of you, such as:
- The Operation Name and Crime Number have been added as mail merge field
- Lima users will now be able to merge the two new fields in to template reports and documents direct from the Lima Client
- Lima can now import a MacQuisition file 2020.1.
- Extended support for the newer version on the imaging tool from the Blackbag team
- Background and Remit are now included within the case general word search
- Lima users are now able to search for content in the Background and ‘Points to Prove’ (remit) in the search engine index
- Staff User Fields have been added to group staff access settings and now include heading and sub heading as additional fields
- We have added the ability for Lima Administrators to create their own forms within the staff module and control who has access to these published forms in Staff Access Groups. This feature already exists for Case and Evidence user forms to provide complete versatility on recorded data unique to your organisation. This now brings the same feature to Staff module to record organisational data such as Contracts, Sickness, Competency levels etc
Download Lima V2.8 today and upgrade, via your Lima support portal account to enable these new features and bug fixes and don’t forget to visit our Lima page!