Salary: £30-35k Dependent on experience, OTE £100k uncapped
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Reporting to: Business Development Director
Disciplines: Forensics, Software & Cyber
IntaForensics is a key part of The Forensic Access Group, which is enjoying rapid growth and progression towards becoming the market-leading international forensics and criminal justice services organisation.
Building on the success of Forensic Access in the traditional forensic disciplines, we have recently acquired the digital forensics and cyber security specialists IntaForensics, and the forensic ecology, archaeology and training specialists Alecto Forensics.
We are an ambitious group of companies and we would like to invite the very best candidates to join us on our journey.
The role can be based at either of our offices in Wantage, Oxfordshire (OX12 9FA) or Nuneaton, Warwickshire (CV10 7RJ)
During an exciting period of growth at FA Group, we are looking to hire additional Business Development Managers to join the existing Sales & Marketing Team and report into the Business Development Director.
We are looking for commercially minded, performance driven high achievers to join the team.
Previous Sales experience and a proven track record in generating leads and closing sales is essential. We are looking for result driven individuals.
BDM’s will be responsible for taking over some existing accounts but predominantly creating new sales channels and territories. Generating enquiries for Forensic, Software and Cyber departments. The candidate should be a dynamic, focused and tenacious person with an organised and productive work ethic.
To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality and a hunger to chase and close new business from outbound calls and inbound warm leads.
You will also be responsible for nurturing client relationships and building Key Customer accounts.
Additional Skills & Experience
- Good knowledge of LinkedIn and social channels
- Experience of working with and ability to adopt new CRM software
- Strategic and commercially astute
- Strong Communication and presentation skills
- IT proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Excellent telephone manner and confident on the phones
- Ability to manage projects and multi task
- Pro-active, focused and self-disciplined
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance
- Knowledge of the legal sector would be advantageous but not essential for Forensics role
- Experience in Cyber essential for Cyber role
- Experience in Software Sales essential for Software role
- Generate increased revenue for the Cyber/Software/Forensic departments
- Research potential organisations and clients
- Build Databases of prospects and opportunities
- Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange calls/meetings
- Generate leads for the relevant departments (casework management/Cyber/Software/Training) through sales calls and email campaigns to drive revenue and increase profitability.
- Identify trends, potential partnerships and innovative ways of reaching existing markets
- Increase the value of existing customers and attracting new ones
- Understand the needs of clients and apply features and benefits accordingly
- Arranging and/or attending client visits
- Work with marketing to come up with content ideas and strategies
- Develop strategies to re-engage lapsed clients
- Daily account Management and customer care
- Attending conferences, networking & industry events
Training and Self Development
Continued development and training support will be given to the successful candidate
NB: You must be able to pass a SC/NVVP3 security clearance check and have the right to work in the UK