Salary: £18.5k-20.5k P/A
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Reporting To: Business Development Director
IntaForensics is a key part of The Forensic Access Group, which is enjoying rapid growth and progression towards becoming the market-leading international forensics and criminal justice services organisation.
Building on the success of Forensic Access in the traditional forensic disciplines, we have recently acquired the digital forensics and cyber security specialists IntaForensics, and the forensic ecology, archaeology and training specialists Alecto Forensics.
The role will be based at either our office in Nuneaton, Warwickshire (CV10 7RJ) or the Forensic Access office in Wantage, Oxfordshire (OX12 9FA).
The Business Support Administrator will be responsible for providing support to the business development functions through researching potential clients and opportunities within pre-determined verticals, Industries and channels, building databases and preparing marketing materials.
- Researching potential organisations and clients through existing databases and utilization of the internet, social networks and publications.
- Building databases of prospects and opportunities and providing the data to the relevant teams as appropriate.
- Collating marketing material, including welcome packs and introductions to new business.
- Administration of e-mail campaigns and outreach using MailChimp.
- Deal with incoming enquiries by forwarding on to sales and casework team as appropriate.
- Regular review of all business support function data, ensuring that it is up to date and GDPR compliant.
- Creation and development of customer surveys. Responsible for cascading as appropriate, collating results and sharing with the Marketing team.
- Provide general administration support to the business development, marketing and casework team, as and when required.
Skills & Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience using MailChimp (desirable)
- Good knowledge and experience in using LinkedIn and social channels.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency
- Ability to manage projects and multitask
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive, focused and self-disciplined
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Have a pro active work ethic
- Good time management
- Reliable and professional.