We are looking for an experience cyber security specialist to support IntaForensics’ clients in the public and private sector.
IntaForensics provides computer forensics, mobile phone forensics and cell site analysis to the legal sector, police forces, local authorities, and commercial organisations. The organisation also provides Cyber Security services, e-discovery services and digital investigations services to a wide variety of customers and maintains specialist teams to deliver these services.
- Act as a point of contact for clients
- Conduct Incident Response Investigations
- Conduct Cyber Essentials Assessments
- Conduct SOC/SIEM monitoring
- Provide guidance and security advice to clients
- Prepare and write comprehensive technical reports
- Exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise based on objectives
- Contribute to achieving and maintaining quality standards
- Ensuring that the company’s quality procedures ISO 17025 and 9001 are robustly adhered to
- Ensuring that the company’s security procedures ISO 27001 are robustly adhered to
Essential Skills & Experience
- 2 Years + Experience in Incident Response Investigations
- Experience in data collections
- Great interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of SOC/SIEM
- Experience of technical report writing
- Competent user of Encase and/or X-ways
- Has the ability to deal with technical queries from clients and provide the appropriate support.
- Problem solver.
- Competent in using Microsoft Office products, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Full UK Driving Licence
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience with SOC/SIEM
- Experience with Cyber Essentials
- Certification in Incident Response
- Excellent time management skills regarding client delivery, with the ability to work to deadlines.
- Customer focused.
- Works well in a team.
- Great communicator.
- Can ask for help when unsure.
- Honest, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity.
- Flexible with working hours when the time is needed.
- Proactive and displays a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to.
- Cyber Essentials training
- Opportunity to enter the digital forensics community with a professional market leader
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare
The role will be a hybrid role, partially based at our office in Nuneaton, Warwickshire (CV10 7RJ).
Due to the nature of the role and our work, applicants will be required to be DBS checked and also NPPV-3, SC Cleared, National Crime Agency and Metropolitan Police security vetted, therefore all applicants must be currently and permanently resident in the UK and have been continuously for at least 5 years.
Please apply here.