Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Location: Nuneaton, Warwickshire
IntaForensics provides independent national expert witness, computer forensics, mobile phone forensics to the legal sector, police forces, local authorities, and commercial organisations. The organisation also provides Cyber Security consultancy and Incident Response services to a wide variety of customers and maintains specialist teams to deliver a range of cyber security services.
IntaForensics is now seeking to recruit an experienced analyst to assist with a new E-discovery service.
- Acts as a primary point of contact for clients on active projects.
- Manages day to day queue and prioritises work requests accordingly.
- Ensures compliance towards SLA’s both internal & external.
- Driving the use & understanding of eDiscovery technology and relevant analytics
- Exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise based on company and team objectives.
- 2+ years’ experience in E-discovery
- A relevant degree in digital forensics, cyber security or similar
- An excellent command of the English language both written and oral
- Fully conversant with the digital forensic process and current ACPO Guidelines
- Adhere to and be fully conversant with the FSR’s Codes of Practice and Conduct
- Accurate and precise
- A full and clean UK driving license
- Unimpeachable integrity
IntaForensics will in turn give the successful candidate the following:
- E-discovery tool specific training
- Opportunity to enter the digital forensics community with a professional market leader
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Grade 2 corporate benefits package upon successful completion of probationary period (usually 6 months) including Pension Scheme, Group Medical Insurance (excluding dental)
- Critical Illness Cover, Life Insurance and Optical Benefit
Due to the nature of the role and our work, applicants will be required to be DBS checked and also NPPV-3, SC Cleared, National Crime Agency and Metropolitan Police security vetted, therefore all applicants must be currently and permanently resident in the UK and have been continuously for at least 5 years.
You can fill out the form below or alternatively apply here.