Digital Forensic Analyst
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Digital Forensic Analyst based in Warwickshire. The successful candidate will earn £22,000.
The successful candidate will be a keen and ambitious individual with a solid understanding of technology.
- Excellent understanding of IT Technology
- A relevant Degree in Digital Forensics or Cyber Security
- An excellent command of the English language both written and oral
- Fully conversant with the Digital Forensic Process and current ACPO Guidelines
- Adhere to and be fully conversant with the FSR’s Codes of Practice
- Accurate and precise
- A full and clean UK driving license
- Unimpeachable integrity
- Case management and Forensic Analysis of Computer and Mobile Devices
- Securing and preservation of digital evidence
- Procedure and documentation development
- Contribute to achieving and maintaining quality standards whilst ensuring that the company’s quality procedures ISO 17025 and 9001 are robustly adhered to
- Ensuring that the company’s IT security procedures ISO 27001 are robustly adhered to
Our client is firmly established in the field of digital forensics and IT Security, providing services to a diverse range of clients. The company is one of the largest UK providers of these services and is significantly the largest single provider of digital forensic services to the law enforcement community.
Currently in the region of 70% of revenues come from the law enforcement sector with clients ranging from large regional police services through to national units. Forensic analysis services are provided for the examination of all manner of digital evidence – servers, computers, mobile devices and other sources of data. The remaining revenue streams come from a mixture of commercial, financial, legal, and regulatory clients.
Our ISO 17025:2017 accredited digital forensic laboratory requires a full-time Analyst at Graduate Level to operate under the supervision of a principal analyst. The successful candidate is to be a keen, ambitious and a recent Graduate with a solid understanding of technology.
Due to the nature of the role and our work, applicants will be required to be DBS checked and also NPPV-3, SC Cleared, National Crime Agency and Metropolitan Police security vetted, therefore all applicants must be currently and permanently resident in the UK and have been continuously for at least 5 years.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience