Salary: £22K – £28K P/A
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
IntaForensics provides independent national expert witness, computer forensics, mobile phone forensics to the legal sector, police forces, local authorities, and commercial organisations. The organisation also provides Cyber Security consultancy and Incident Response services to a wide variety of customers and maintains specialist teams to deliver a range of cyber security services.
IntaForensics is now seeking to recruit a keen and ambitious mobile forensic analyst with a solid understanding of technology.
The role will be based at our office in Nuneaton, Warwickshire (CV10 7RJ) and Warrington, Cheshire (WA3 6AE).
- Case management and forensic analysis of mobile devices
- Securing and preservation of digital evidence
- Procedure and documentation development
- Contribute to achieving and maintaining quality standards whilst ensuring that the company’s quality procedures ISO 17025 and 9001 are robustly adhered to
- Ensuring that the company’s IT security procedures ISO 27001 are robustly adhered to
Skills/Qualifications (Any prospective candidate must have the following):
- Excellent understanding of IT Technology
- A relevant Degree in digital forensics or cyber security
- Ranging from no experience as a Junior through to Senior level with at least 5 years’ criminal and/or commercial current casework experience analysing mobile devices
- Fully conversant with the digital forensic process and current ACPO Guidelines
- Adhere to and be fully conversant with the FSR’s Codes of Practice and Conduct
- Accurate and precise
- Advanced ability in using forensic tools including EnCase, Griffeye, XRY, UFED, Cellebrite UFED, ISP (role dependant)
- Expert level experience of physical memory extraction methodology (Hex Dump), data carving and scripting
- Experience in handset repair and chip-off analysis
- A full and clean UK driving license
- Unimpeachable integrity
IntaForensics will in turn give the successful candidate the following:
- Full training in the evidential analysis of electronic media
- Opportunity to enter the digital forensics community with a professional market leader
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Grade 2 corporate benefits package upon successful completion of probationary period (usually 6 months) including Pension Scheme, Group Medical Insurance (excluding dental),
- Critical Illness Cover, Life Insurance and Optical Benefit
Due to the nature of the role and our work, applicants will be required to be DBS checked and also NPPV-3, SC Cleared, National Crime Agency and Metropolitan Police security vetted, therefore all applicants must be currently and permanently resident in the UK and have been continuously for at least 5 years.