Salary: £40k-45k P/A
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Reporting To: Principle Cell Site Analyst
IntaForensics is a key part of The Forensic Access Group, which is enjoying rapid growth and progression towards becoming the market-leading international forensics and criminal justice services organisation.
Building on the success of Forensic Access in the traditional forensic disciplines, we have recently acquired the digital forensics and cyber security specialists IntaForensics, and the forensic ecology, archaeology and training specialists Alecto Forensics.
The role will be based at our office in Nuneaton, Warwickshire (CV10 7RJ).
- Conducting mobile cell site Surveys and conduct analysis of large data sets.
- Prepare and write comprehensive, analytical, and technical reports.
- The preparation and normalisation of call data records (CDR’S).
- Visualise call data records for court, in map form, charts, graphs and tables.
- Review material and formulate strategies to meet objectives of an investigation.
- Conduct analysis of call data records, providing statistics and analytical findings.
- Continued maintenance and validation of equipment and software.
- Contribute to achieving and maintaining quality standards.
- Ensuring that the company’s quality procedures ISO 17025 and 9001 are robustly adhered to.
- Ensuring that the company’s security procedures ISO 27001 are robustly adhered to.
- Significant experience of report writing and presentation of evidence.
- Analytical experience, attention to detail and investigative experience.
- Time management skills regarding case load, with the ability to work to deadlines.
- Competent in using Microsoft Office products, Excel, Word and PowerPoint are essential to the role.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Presentational skills, with the ability to explain technical subjects in a simplified manner.
- Excellent understanding of IT Technology.
- Previous cell site analysis experience.
- Understanding of 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G and Wi-Fi networks.
- Experience in conduction of Radio Frequency Propagation Surveys (RFPS).
- Previous experience of presenting evidence in court.
- Understanding and Knowledge of Digital Investigation techniques.
- Experience in conducting OSINT & SOCMINT Investigations
- Demonstrate using IP address analysis in investigations.
- Understanding of (non-mobile telephone) communications data investigations & IPA.
- Knowledge and understanding of vehicle telematics.