Salary: £40-45k P/A
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Reporting to: Managing Director Designate
IntaForensics is a key part of The Forensic Access Group, which is enjoying rapid growth and progression towards becoming the market-leading international forensics and criminal justice services organisation.
Building on the success of Forensic Access in the traditional forensic disciplines, we have recently acquired the digital forensics and cyber security specialists IntaForensics, and the forensic ecology, archaeology and training specialists Alecto Forensics.
The role will be based at our office in Nuneaton, Warwickshire (CV10 7RJ).
- Own technical service requirements from end-to-end ensuring that they are delivered to meet current and future customer needs (capability and infrastructure).
- Maintain and develop bespoke service level agreements covering all aspects of individual customer requirements.
- Ownership of all software and hardware validation activity to meet the requirements of ISO 17025 scope of accreditation.
- Manage the process of calibration activities for all laboratory equipment.
- Work with the Quality Manager to ensure the achievement and maintenance of accreditation standards whilst delivering services in line with all regulatory requirements (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, ISO 17025, ISO 17020, ACPO Guidelines and FSR CoPC).
- Review and maintain laboratory standards operating procedures and associated quality documentation.
- Work with the Operations Manager to support technical delivery to customers and internal stakeholders to maintain realistic expectations of service.
- Develop and deliver internal training for technical staff and carry out assessments of staff competency.
- Onboarding and developing internal training plans for new employees.
- Develop and maintain relationships with business stakeholders.
- Manage client communications regarding technical requirements and issues to ensure timely dissemination of service information in both directors.
- Identify potential technical improvement opportunities through research and development and work proactively with technical staff, submissions, finance and commercial teams to action them.
- Ensure quality control of output from the laboratory by conducting audits, quality assurance checks and dip sampling of work.
- Actively contribute to UKAS assessments and certification audits.
- 5 years + experience of case management and forensic analysis of digital equipment
- Procedure and documentation development
- Contribute to achieving and maintaining quality standards
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience of mentoring and training (desirable)
- Extensive knowledge of applicable ISO standards.
- Excellent telephone manner and confident on the telephone
- Pro-active, focused and self-disciplined
|Job Category||Digital Forensics|