Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) Service
In partnership with the approved ASV company Qualys Inc., IntaForensics utilise the Qualys Cloud Platform to offer an ASV scanning service for PCI DSS customers. Vulnerability scanning and remediation services are delivered by IntaForensics consultants with the final attestation provided by Qualys Inc. The purpose of the Program is to validate adherence with the external scanning requirements of PCI DSS requirement 11.2.2.
As a PCI SSC accredited Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) Company, IntaForensics are very experienced in the review of payment processing environments and the provision of relevant, focused and valued advice/recommendations.
The IntaForensics’ Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) Service includes:
- Fixed price of £900.00 (+VAT) for up to 5 IP addresses
- 4 Quarterly scans and 4 free re-scans per IP address
- Remediation and support service via email and telephone, for up to 2 hours per quarter
- Payment taken for the ASV Scanning Service for 12 months
- Customer provides a signed confirmation granting permission for IntaForensics to scan externally hosted addresses. Scanning of devices hosted in third-party managed environments will require additional confirmation to be sought from the hosting provider
- IntaForensics will verify that the scope provided is accurate
- Initial scan date agreed, and three further quarterly dates scheduled on service commencement
- Customer will be contacted by IntaForensics staff, prior to the scan commencement to confirm