£300.00 – £700.00
What is Cyber Essentials?
Cyber Essentials is a Government-backed, industry supported foundation for basic cyber security hygiene. The Scheme has been carefully designed to guide organisations of any size in protecting themselves against cyber threats. It covers five main technical controls, which are:
- Securing your Internet connection (firewalls and routers)
- Securing your devices and software (secure configuration)
- Control access to your data and services (access control)
- Protection against viruses and other malware (malware protection)
- Keeping your devices and software up to date (software updates)
What is the difference between Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus?
The scheme offers two levels of certification:
- Cyber Essentials is self-assessed and independently verified
- Cyber Essentials Plus includes an independent technical audit.
Cyber Essentials Plus with a robust Assurance Framework providing an independent validation. Cyber Essentials Plus provides a greater level of assurance following successful completion of external vulnerability testing.
If you would like to discuss the best option for your organisation, please contact us.
What happens next?
- Use the options below to select the size of your organisation and level of support that you require during the Cyber Essentials certification process.
- Checkout through our website and our team of cyber security experts will be in touch to send you login details to access the on-line assessment platform to enable you to begin your certification. You will have 6 months to complete your assessment before your account is archived. Unfortunately we cannot issue a refund if this happens so please do not apply until you think you are ready for the assessment.
- You will complete an online assessment questionnaire which is approved by a Senior Executive.
- Upon submission, IntaForensics will independently review and verify your responses and if successful, we will award you the requisite certificate(s) and badge(s) that you can display on your company website.
As an additional bonus, successful certification will entitle you to Cyber Liability Insurance with a £25,000 indemnity limit (terms apply).
Would you like advice on Cyber Essentials?
With the growing emphasis on cyber security, it can be difficult to choose the right help to meet current guidance. The Cyber Advisor scheme aims to ensure the understanding and application of trusted cyber security advice.
IntaForensics are a Cyber Advisor Assured Service Provider and our advisors have extensive experience in the Cyber Essentials requirements and how they can be implemented in a wide range of businesses, helping ensure that your systems and client data both remain as secure as possible.
Get in touch with our Cyber Advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org for personalised advice and help in implementing the Cyber Essentials technical controls.