CompTIA Network+ (£1,499 +VAT)
CompTIA’s Network+ provides the knowledge and skills to troubleshoot, configure and manage common wired and wireless network. Network+ will arm the student with a basic understanding of emerging technologies including unified communications, mobile, cloud and virtualisation technologies.
Only £1,499 (+vat) Optional 0% Interest Free Installments
Make your Network+ training more affordable, why not spread the cost of training over 12 equal monthly installments by Direct Debit (No Interest, No Fees, Simple).
Network+ knowledge and skills include:
- Establishing basic network design and connectivity
- Understanding and maintaining network documentation
- Identifying network limitations and weaknesses
- Implementing network security, standards and protocols
CompTIA recommends Network+ candidates have a CompTIA A+ certification or equivalent knowledge, and at least 9-12 months of networking experience.
Module 1: Network Theory
Module 2: Network Communications Methods
Module 3: Network Media and Hardware
Module 4: Network Implementations
Module 5: Networking Models
Module 6: TCP/IP Addressing and Data Delivery
Module 7: TCP/IP Services
Module 8: LAN Infrastructure
Module 9: WAN Infrastructure
Module 10: Remote Networking
Module 11: System Security
Module 12: Network Security
Module 13: Network Security Threats and Attacks
Module 14: Network Management
Why Study Network+?
Properly trained IT Network staff who can design, implement and maintain Networks are in high demand. Countless industry analyses demonstrate that networking skills are in short supply, and the demand for such skills is increasing exponentially.
- Network+ is globally recognised – CompTIA Network+ has been one of the core foundation certifications used to demonstrate knowledge and skills in computer networking for several years
- Network+ and networking skills provide substantial earnings potential – with the skills gap evident, and demand running high, the Network+ certification will arm you with a globally recognised independent and vendor neutral certification to prove your skills and knowledge. The 2017 Robert Half Salary Survey indicates average salary ranges for Network Engineers between £38,000 and £54,000 and for more senior Infrastructure Managers between £50,250 and £75,500.
- Network+ is industry supported – Network+ is developed and maintained by leading networking experts. Content for the exams stems from a combination of industry-wide survey feedback and contributions from our team of subject matter experts. Learn more about the people behind the CompTIA Network+ Advisory Committee.
|Number of Questions||90 questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice questions|
|Duration of Exam||90 Minutes|
|Recommended Experience||CompTIA A+ Certification|
(9) months of networking experience
|Languages||English, Japanese, and German|