EC Council Courses
International Council of E-Commerce Consultants, also known as EC-Council, is the world’s largest cyber security technical certification body. They operate in 145 countries globally and are the owner and developer of the world-famous Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (C|HFI), Certified Security Analyst (ECSA), License Penetration Testing (Practical) programs, among others. They are proud to have trained and certified over 200,000 information security professionals globally that have influenced the cyber security mindset of countless organisations worldwide.
Why Choose IntaForensics?
Training is a process – that process needs a mixture of activities to get the most out of your learning. IntaForensics have worked with leading trainers and training certification providers to ensure that the mix of delivery methods will provide the optimal learning opportunity for attendees. All of our courses share the following features:
- Experienced Instructors with practical experience in their field of instruction
- Practitioner panels and contributors supporting Instructors
- Live laboratories using real world equipment on site in the training facility
- Testing and practice examinations
- Pre- and Post- course support
- Certification examinations on site on conclusion of courses
- Free retake exams if your first attempt was not successful
- High Quality course binders and materials for reference post-course
IntaForensics will provide all of the support, encouragement and advice you need for successful completion of each certification programme.
|Certified Secure Computer User (C|SCU)||EC-Council||Stafford, UK||Book Now|
|Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)||EC-Council||Stafford, UK||Book Now|
|Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)||EC-Council||Stafford, UK||Book Now|
|Certified Network Defender (CND)||EC-Council||Stafford, UK||Book Now|
|Advanced Mobile Forensics and Security (CAST 612)||EC-Council||Stafford, UK||Register Your Interest|