Data powers the information economy. And the risks associated with it continue to skyrocket. Data breach, identity theft, loss of customer trust – these are the threats to organisations of all sizes, in all sectors, in today’s marketplace.
The International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) is a resource for professionals who want to develop and advance their careers by helping their organisations successfully manage these risks and protect their data. In fact, they’re the world’s largest and most comprehensive global information privacy community. The IAPP is the only place that brings together the people, tools and global information management practices you need to thrive in today’s rapidly evolving information economy.
Choose Your Course
Why Choose IntaForensics?
Training is a process – that process needs a mixture of activities to get the most out of your learning. IntaForensics have worked with leading trainers and training certification providers to ensure that the mix of delivery methods will provide the optimal learning opportunity for attendees. All of our courses share the following features:
- Experienced Instructors with practical experience in their field of instruction
- Practitioner panels and contributors supporting Instructors
- Live laboratories using real world equipment on site in the training facility
- Testing and practice examinations
- Pre- and Post- course support
- Certification examinations on site on conclusion of courses
- Free retake exams if your first attempt was not successful
- High Quality course binders and materials for reference post-course
IntaForensics will provide all of the support, encouragement and advice you need for successful completion of each certification programme.
|Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP)||IAPP||Stafford, UK||Register Your Interest|
|Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT)||IAPP||Stafford, UK||Register Your Interest|
|Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM)||IAPP||Stafford, UK||Register Your Interest|