Salary: £22K P/A
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Reporting to: Managing Director Designate
IntaForensics provides independent national expert witness, computer forensics, mobile phone forensics to the legal sector, police forces, local authorities, and commercial organisations. The organisation also provides Cyber Security consultancy and Incident Response services to a wide variety of customers and maintains specialist teams to deliver a range of cyber security services.
IntaForensics is now seeking to recruit a keen and ambitious digital forensic analyst with a solid understanding of technology.
The role will be based at our office in Nuneaton, Warwickshire (CV10 7RJ).
- Case management and forensic analysis of computer and mobile devices
- Securing and preservation of digital evidence
- Procedure and documentation development
- Contribute to achieving and maintaining quality standards whilst ensuring that the company’s quality procedures ISO 17025 and 9001 are robustly adhered to
- Ensuring that the company’s IT security procedures ISO 27001 are robustly adhered to
- Excellent understanding of IT Technology
- A relevant Degree in digital forensics or cyber security
- An excellent command of the English language both written and oral
- Fully conversant with the digital forensic process and current ACPO Guidelines
- Adhere to and be fully conversant with the FSR’s Codes of Practice and Conduct
- Accurate and precise
- A full and clean UK driving license
- Unimpeachable integrity
IntaForensics will in turn give the successful candidate the following:
- Full training in the evidential analysis of electronic media
- Opportunity to enter the digital forensics community with a professional market leader
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Grade 2 corporate benefits package upon successful completion of probationary period (usually 6 months) including Pension Scheme, Group Medical Insurance (excluding dental),
- Critical Illness Cover, Life Insurance and Optical Benefit
Due to the nature of the role and our work, applicants will be required to be DBS checked and also NPPV-3, SC Cleared, National Crime Agency and Metropolitan Police security vetted, therefore all applicants must be currently and permanently resident in the UK and have been continuously for at least 5 years.