Mobile Device Analyst
Salary: £22K – £28K P/A
Contract Type: Permanent, Full time
Mobile Forensic Analyst
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Mobile Forensic Analyst based in Nuneaton Warwickshire.
The ideal candidate will be a keen and ambitious Mobile Forensic Analyst with a solid understanding of technology.
IntaForensics provides independent national expert witness, computer forensics, mobile phone forensics to the legal sector, police forces, local authorities, and commercial organisations. The organisation also provides Cyber Security consultancy and Incident Response services to a wide variety of customers and maintains specialist teams to deliver a range of cyber security services.
- Case management and forensic analysis of mobile devices.
- Securing and preservation of digital evidence.
- Procedure and documentation development.
- Contribute to achieving and maintaining quality standards whilst ensuring that the company’s quality procedures ISO 17025 and 9001 are robustly adhered to.
- Ensuring that the company’s IT security procedures ISO 27001 are robustly adhered to.
- Excellent understanding of IT Technology.
- A relevant Degree in digital forensics or cyber security.
- Ranging from no experience as a Junior through to Senior level with at least 5 years’ criminal and/or commercial current casework experience analysing mobile devices.
- Fully conversant with the digital forensic process and current ACPO Guidelines.
- Adhere to and be fully conversant with the FSR’s Codes of Practice and Conduct.
- Accurate and precise.
- Advanced ability in using forensic tools including EnCase, Griffeye, XRY, UFED, Cellebrite UFED, ISP (role dependant).
- Expert level experience of physical memory extraction methodology (Hex Dump), data carving and scripting.
- Experience in handset repair and chip-off analysis.
- A full and clean UK driving license.
- Unimpeachable integrity.
Why should you apply?
- Full training in the evidential analysis of electronic media.
- Opportunity to enter the Digital Forensics community with a professional market leader.
- Flexible working hours.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
All employees regardless of job role within the Forensic Access Group, must be cleared to NPPV3 and SC.
To gain clearance at these levels there are certain criteria that need to be met. Please think carefully about the questions below and answer them honestly. The answers to these questions do not solely determine if you will be granted clearance, however they are an important part of the criteria. Further information regarding vetting, can be found on the following websites;